Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A love letter


My dearest blog,

I know it has only been a short time since we met, 
but I want you to know that I'm starting to like you.
At times it can be hard for me to find the words to say to you-
to tell you how I really feel.

I get self-conscience about whether you'll find my stories interesting.
But I enjoy telling you about the different places I've traveled to around the world.
I get to relive each experience and adventure when I write to you.

I know things between us started a little rough, 
but I feel like our relationship is growing. 

You are important to me.

You have taught me that it's not always easy.

I need you in my life.
I need you to help me get through school and to graduate.
I need us to stick together until the end.

You could even help me get a job.

I wish I could spend more time with you.

You can be so demanding sometimes.

I've learned that even though it may not always be easy between us,
we just have to keep trying.

We've had our ups and downs.

But you'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Until next time...

Sincerely,

Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment