Tuesday, January 17, 2017

What's a Wandering Sol?

The word "sol" means sun in Spanish.  

I've always been kind of lost, never really knowing what I wanted to do with my life but at the same time wanting to do it all. Hence the wandering part. 

So let's go back the beginning....
After graduating high school, I went to a community college for a year and then signed with a modeling agency in New York. Random. Yes, but I have been modeling since I was 12 years old and it is one of my passions.

I'll expand on all of this later but here's a short summary to start:

I lived in New York for about a year, returned home for the holidays and signed with a modeling agency in Mexico City.

You think I would be fluent in Spanish by now since I have been taking Spanish classes since 6th grade.... *sigh*
 
I lived in Mexico City for about 4 months, made some life-long friends, ate too many tacos and then returned to New York.
While I was back in New York I got to be apart of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week for my third season.

Oh by the way this whole time I was still taking classes online and working towards my Associate's degree. Physical beauty doesn't last forever. And college is just what you're supposed to do, right?


After I pretty much spent all of my money in New York, I figured it was time to head back home to Oklahoma.  


That summer I graduated with my Associate's degree. So now what? 


Two weeks before the fall semester started I decided to go to the University of Central Oklahoma. ROLL CHO'S.


So that's how we end up here. On this blog. Telling you all about my life

No comments:

Post a Comment