Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Blood, Sweat, and Tears

One of fifteen.

That's how many interns there were.

I didn't realize at first how big of a deal it was.

To be honest I kind of just googled "music festival internships" and one for The Hangout Music Fest in Gulf Shores Alabama popped up.

I had never even heard of Hangout before, but I applied anyways.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I was ready to learn though, and I was going into it with an open mind.

We basically put the whole festival together (besides all the massive stages and stuff.)

We decorated the artist trailers, built lounge chairs, created crafts, came up with ideas, cleaned, decorated the VIP areas and so much more.

Being out in the sun all day long for two weeks. A few cuts and bruises along the way, a lot of sweat, and some tears.

It was neat to see all of our hard work come to life.

It was hands-down my favorite internship. And my love for festivals grew even more.




No comments:

Post a Comment