Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My Bucket List

There's so many places I want to go and things I want to do.

I would like to visit every country in the world, but the top places on my list right now are:

1. Singapore
2. Greece
3. Australia
4. Iceland
5. Tokyo, Japan
6. Egypt
7. South Africa
8. India
9. Ireland
10. Brazil

There's a few things I want to do in these places such as:

  • Go to the Harry Potter cafe in Singapore
  • Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
  • See the Northern Lights in Iceland
  • Eat sushi in Tokyo
  • Visit the Pyramids in Egypt
  • Go on a safari in South Africa
  • Visit Ireland (my brother said it was his favorite place in Europe)
  • Walk through the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil
I'd like to see the Seven Wonders of the World as well.

So far I've seen the Roman Colosseum and Chichén Itzá.

I want to go to:
The El-Deir Monastery in Petra, Jordan
The Great Wall of China
The Taj Mahal
Christ the Redeemer in Brazil
Machu Pichu

I'd also like to see the Ten Natural Wonders of the World
1. Glaciers and Icebergs in Greenland
2. Great Barrier Reef in Australia
3. Grand Prismatic Springs at Yellowstone
4. Redwood National Park
5. Galapagos Islands




No comments:

Post a Comment