Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Coachillin'

This last weekend I went to Coachella.

It's one of the biggest music festivals and people travel from all over the world just to go to it.

It's even a popular attraction for celebrities.

It has been my dream to go for several years now and what better way to end my senior year of college by going.

Of course we went on the hottest and busiest weekend (there's two), but it was still a fun time and great experience.

The festival actually has it's own town now. There is a Coachella, California. But the festival is in Indio.

We stayed at the Hard Rock hotel in Palm Springs. This is a nice area and feels like a retirement community because it's so quiet and peaceful (away from all the craziness of the festival.)

The temperature reached above 100 degrees on the last two days which made for a sweaty, hot time.

There were performers such as Lady Gaga, Tove Lo, Gucci, Dillon Francis, Marshmello, just to name a few.

The festival is three days long and you can also camp there.

I usually like to camp but I'm glad I didn't this time because it would have been so hot sleeping in those tents!

The festival grounds are huge and sometimes it would seem to take forever walking from one stage to the next.

I also don't feel like I got to see everything. Plus there were TONS of people, which means lots of lines and huge crowds at each artist performing.

There was a huge ferris wheel and lots of different colorful and artistic structures throughout the festival.

Also, tons of delicious food to choose from.

We got Spicy Pie pizza which was probably the best pizza I've ever had. It was so hot and cheese was melting off the plate.

Yumm. Now I'm hungry.

I think everyone should experience Coachella at least once!


No comments:

Post a Comment